Terms and Conditions
- The content of this website is for your general information and is subject to change at any time. However unlikely, any information may contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains materials which are owned by us, including but not limited to the layout, design and photography. Reproduction in any manner is prohibited.
- This website occasionally includes links to other websites. These are provided for your convenience, but in no way signify that we endorse such websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of Ontario and Canada.
The Trial (as defined below) is free, non-binding and automatically expires after fourteen (14) days (“Trial Period”), unless the Trial Period is extended by Advantage CSP, in its sole discretion. This Trial is intended for evaluation purposes of the Advantage CSP products ONLY.
1. License Agreement
The Trial is intended for evaluation purposes of the Products ONLY. You may not:
b) reverse assemble, reverse compile, or otherwise translate the Trial except as specifically permitted by law without the possibility of contractual waiver;
c) sublicense, rent, or lease the Trial; or
d) supply or provide copies of the Trial to third parties, or allow external access to the Trial.
THIS TRIAL IS SUPPLIED “AS IS”, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE USE OF THE TRIAL OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE TRIAL OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANYTHING ELSE WHICH MAY BE HARMFUL OR DESTRUCTIVE. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE TRIAL AND ANY DOCUMENTATION REMAINS WITH YOU.
4. Limitation of Liability