Information We Collect
We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- From you directly
- When you visit our site, use our services or view our online advertisements
- From other sources, such as commercially available sources
The information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop world-class products and services.
Uses / Information Sharing
We use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services offered by Advantage CSP to manage our sites and services.
In general, we do not share your personal information with third-party marketers, unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent. We may share your information:
- With third-party service suppliers who work on behalf of Advantage CSP and our business partners in order to send you joint communications that we hope you find of interest
- If the Advantage CSP brand is sold to another company
- To protect and defend the right and property of the Advantage CSP (including enforcing our terms and conditions)
- If required to by law and/or public authorities
You can stop receiving promotional e-mails or postal communications from Advantage CSP by e-mailing removals (at) advantagecsp.com with your e-mail address as the subject line.
Advantage CSP is committed to working with consumers to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. Advantage CSP complies with Canadian data protection laws.
We cooperate with Canadian data protection authorities if they believe a privacy infringement has occurred.