Download Advantage CSP
Develop unique experiences with Advantage CSP! Download the Installer (ZIP file) using the button below. It's the same version that powers Advantage CSP on-cloud plans and you are free to take it to your host of preference.
If you are interested in our hosting and support offerings as well as Advantage CSP on-cloud plans, please visit our pricing page.
For more details on installation, setup and requirements check out Advantage CSP Developer Guide.
- Visual Studio 2017
- .NET 4.7.1 framework (or greater)
- SQL Server 2012 (or greater)
A SQL Server username and password that has access to create databases (required during setup)
- IIS (internet information server)
Once you have downloaded the Advantagecsp.vsix (above) you will need to close visual studio and “double-click” the file.
This will install the following:
- AdvantageCSP Project – Main project container
- Advantage BusinessObject – Object used to create and store data
- Advantage SiteSettings BusinessObject – Object used to manager custom “site wide” data
Advantage Module – Display module used on the front end
- Advantage Rewrite Module – Display module used on the front end and can be easily bound to a BusinessObject
- Advantage Tool – Administrative user control used to manage the data of a BusinessObject
- Advantage SiteSettings Tool – Administrative user control used to manage the data of a SiteSettings BusinessObject
- Advantage ActionItem Control – Administrative control to allow custom functionality
For detailed information on what's new, read the changelog and the release notes on GitHub.